Re: [WriteLog] SCC Location

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] SCC Location
From: "Robert Bajuk" <s57aw@hamradio.si>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 20:05:06 +0200
Karl,

It can be solved in WriteLog.ini under section [Multipliers] - CallPrefix=
(See WL help for details...)

But please do not worry about the scoring. You have to submit your CAB log
where points and mults don't exist. All logs will be processed during
log-checking procedure, claimed score means really nothing for contest
organizer. Your score will be calculated as K5 area.

73 de Robert, S57AW