Re: [WriteLog] registration

To: ww3s@zoominternet.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] registration
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 22:08:52 EDT
In a message dated 9/1/2003 9:55:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ww3s@zoominternet.net writes:

> Now I want to install any newer version after
> 10.32E and when it gets to the part where I enter the code, it says the code
> is invalid, yet 10.32E works FB

You may have to pay for a new registration code.  Wayne and Ron charge an
annual fee to use WL.  I believe it is $35.

You can continue to use your current version of WL, but when you go to
install an upgrade you will have to pay if your annual subscription is due.

In your case where it says the code is invalid, you should contact Ron, K5DJ.
 He will instruct you on how to make payment and, once you have done so, he
will provide a new registration code.

If you check the WL web site, this is no doubt all explained.

73, Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC
941-312-9450