Re: [WriteLog] RTTY message buffers.....

To: "Floyd Sense" <sentek@sprintmail.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RTTY message buffers.....
From: "Jon Harder" <jon@praxisworks.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 00:58:10 -0000
Hi Floyd,

If you have the text laid out for the individual Fkey buffers already, and
they won't transmit, I'd suspect perhaps you could be running AFSK with the
rig in LSB?   If that's the case, WL needs you to check the selection under
Bands "LSB is really FSK."  Then the buffers should key properly.

If not, tell us more and we may be able to help you "unscrew the
inscrutable."

73,

Jon     K1US