[WriteLog] W5XD+ keyer problems

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] W5XD+ keyer problems
From: "Sergei Kulyov" <ua3ap@mail.ru>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 14:56:43 +0400
Dear Writelog users:

while testing the W5XD+ keyer I've got the following problem: after sending on
this keyer for about 20 seconds or using paddle for the same time keyer stops
to send dot, dashes and after few short dots just keeps my RIG on TX. The ESC
resolves the problem, RIG goes back to RX. But in order to use keyer again I
have to swap switch L/R, this diactivates keyer.

I'm using WL version 10.42, chip on W5XD is 10.32, FT1000MP.

Appreciate for ideas what it could be.

73, Sergei - UA3AP