Re: [WriteLog] Writelog, MMTTY Weird keying problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>, "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>,"Timo Pohjola" <timo.pohjola@saunalahti.fi>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog, MMTTY Weird keying problem
From: "Jose ct1aoz" <ct1aoz@netvisao.pt>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 22:48:40 +0100
Hi Pil and all others

I have answer Timo direct

I had a similar problem as timo and you had in past...

If I had the AFC enabled in a contest it follows the RX station and change
shift in reception and offcourse also in transmition ho gives an error in
the other point ...

I disabled the AFC and no more problems was encontered

This is my experiency ... mabe there are more sientyfic ways to solve it (
hi ) but with me it works...

BTW
I'm preparing the shack and antennas to be on the air as soon as possible
AOZ will be active again ...

best regards for all
Jose CT1AOZ
ct1aoz@netvisao.pt