[WriteLog] Packet Spot Window

To: writelog@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: [WriteLog] Packet Spot Window
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 11:54:35 EDT
2. enhancement suggestion - Select bands/modes for Packet Spot Window.

   Packet Spot Window:  I would like to select each band and mode
   that I want to be displayed.  (Like for RSGB 10/15 SSB, it would
   be nice to see spots only from those two bands.)
I agree, there needs to be more flexibility in selecting bands and modes in
the Packet Spot Window.  A recent release of WL that allows single band spots
by ONLY one mode (CW, PH or RT) has proven to be a big disadvantage in a CW-PH
mixed mode contest.

Here are my recommendations for changes to the Packet Spot Window:

1.) A user option to select any combination of modes to display in the Packet
Spot Window.

2.) A user option to select any combination of bands to display in the Packet
Spot Window rather than the "In Band Only" option.

2.) The Packet Spot Window to default to "Auto Scroll" on.

Tnx...geo

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC
941-312-9450