[WriteLog] Friend File Size

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Friend File Size
From: Bill Gillenwater <k3sv@pa.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 22:45:41 -0400
Question about using the "friend.ini" file. The last contest that I operated I
found that I was only getting about half way through the file of names.
Example: if I worked a call that began with 'A thru maybe K', the name would
appear, if I worked a call that began with 'L thru Z', the name did NOT appear.
I am assuming this has to do with some parameter in the computer or that the
size of the "friend.ini" file is just too big for the software to deal with.
What am I missing?

73 Bill K3SV