[WriteLog] RE: [RTTY] JARTS log submission format

To: "WriteLog e-Group" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: [RTTY] JARTS log submission format
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 21:41:49 -0400
Don/Gang,

I don't mind tackling my own JARTS log and submitting it with guidence from
you or others.

Since I have never used an external tool to do this sort of thing, would it
be possible for you to either post here, or on your web site, the steps
required for us brave soles who may wish to try?

I suspect I may not be the only fellow willing to give it a go - with
instruction from those in the know.

73,
Eric - VE3GSI

-> -----Original Message from Don -----
->
<clip>
-> Let's HOPE they have an update for us in time.  I'm not
-> going to wait.  I'm going the
-> WT4I route and edit to make the corrections needed under
-> JARTS specifications,
-> which by the way, do not conform to the Cabrillo standards.
-> But that's another thread
-> in itself.
->
-> Let's wait on WriteLog to see what they do.  I thought at
-> first that I would offer my
-> services to convert logs for WriteLog users, but after
-> seeing there were 407 logs sent
-> in last year, I wondered how many were WriteLog users.  I
-> have to guess that maybe
-> half?  That's nearly 200 logs I'd have to convert.  Although
-> it's not that difficult to convert,
-> I'm not sure I could do it in time for everyone.
->
-> 73, Don AA5AU