[WriteLog] W9XT Contest Card w/Writelog: HELP

To: writelog@contesting.com, w9xt@qth.com
Subject: [WriteLog] W9XT Contest Card w/Writelog: HELP
From: cwman@juno.com
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 00:47:08 GMT
Recently replaced computer after HD crash/burn.  Also replaced W9XT contest
card.  Everything worked fine before.  Now problem setting up card.

Running 98SE.  Contest card set on LPT2.  Using Writelog 10.41B.  Using VOX
w/Icom 765.  I can record messages on F3-F6 but when I recorded on F3, that
message also showed up on F6 where I had not yet recorded.  The plot
thickens...hitting the escape key will send my CQ message, the one that showed
up on F6.  Hitting escape is supposed to stop the current message and it does
nothing, except when there is no message playing. Then it's CQ again.  I
wouldn't know how to remap any keys on the keyboard on a bet.

Any help would be appreciated.

73,

Fred/NA2U
CWMAN...I'D RATHER WORK CW!!!
"Je mange donc je suis."
"Good wine is a necessity of life for me."--Thomas Jefferson