RE: [WriteLog] WriteLog voice keying difficulty

To: "Write Log" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] WriteLog voice keying difficulty
From: "Emmersome Bigguns" <n8ie@woh.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:08:45 -0400
I'm late on this thread and my problem might not fix yours....

I upgraded my WL 10.4x a few revs back and lost the ability to send wav
files via my sound card. I asked here and got no reply that helped.

After pulling my hair out I discovered that the upgrade changed this
setting:
CW PTT Setup from "On LPT pin 16/COMM RTS" to None "(e.g. QSK)"
With that setting, WL keyed my rig but no sound would transmit, changing the
setting back to "On LPT pin 16/COMM RTS" fixed me right up.

Might not help, but when nothing works, any help is something. :-)

73
Dan, N8IE