Re: [WriteLog] WinXP, Win98SE and networking

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WinXP, Win98SE and networking
From: "Vince" <rradiohham1@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:07:05 -0800
Eric,

I came across this problem about a year ago when I had set up my laptop to
WinXP and was still using Win98se on the desk top. I put a question on the
list here for a possible solution, but I did not receive one that cured the
problem. I finally went back to Win98Me on the laptop. But now I have a new
computer here, and it is running Win XP. So maybe I will be able to network
the computer this time ok with your helpful information. By the way, I was
able to network the original setup ok, just Writelog would not work with the
password as you indicated.

Vince, K6BIR