Re: [WriteLog] Multiplier listing for DP1DOL

To: WriteLog@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Multiplier listing for DP1DOL
From: Werner Maier <werner@maiers.de>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 18:52:46 +0100
Hi George,

All,
To make WL recalculate the score:

Load the log, select Contest / Recalculate Score

sorry, I didn't make it clear:

contest/recalculate did not work.

because:
DP1POL is still logged as "Fed. Rep. of Germany" - you still
see it in the log.

if You go to another band and enter "dp1pol<space>" into the
log edit field, it will show you
a) dp1pol is antarctica
b) dp1pol is worked on some bands
c) dp1pol is worked on those bands as "Fed. Rep. of Germany"
d) You have worked Germany on xxx Bands (as stated "ok" on
  the other bands.
e) dp1pol/antarctica is a new country.

so, how do I change those already logged qsos to antarctica?
Just editing the Country field (doubleclick) and writing
antarctica did not bring the new multipliers.

btw: is it for any use (ok, for cosmetik as I see my score),
but I think arrl does just count the calls and calculates the
score by themselves.

73s and cu in CQWW-CW

Werner, DL4NER.