[WriteLog] CW Keying

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] CW Keying
From: "" <jclark@brownjanitorsupply.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:37:22 -0500
Ok now that I got the SSB version of CQWW out of the way. It's time for CW. But
I can not get the CW keying to work. I am trying to use LPT1, I have (USER
PORT) runing & I have it set up under DX for Windows. And it works just find. I
believe the pins of the DB25 cable are the same for both programs. But again it
will not work. There must be some settings in the software that I need to
change but WHAT ARE THEY???? For some reason under the Setup Ports routine I
can't set the CW KEYING BUTTON for LPT1.

Anyone have some answers

John N5ER