RE: [WriteLog] Packet Filters-Bandmaps-Spots

To: Ed <edw3nr@nexband.com>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Packet Filters-Bandmaps-Spots
From: Kurszewski Chad-WCK005 <Chad.Kurszewski@motorola.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 18:56:50 -0600
I used it.  It's great, but it doesn't fix my problem.

Using the front end, I PASSed 10,15,20,40,80 bands, CW only.
Only passed DXCC countries KP2,4, KH6, KL7, K, VE.

Still doesn't fix the problem of only wanting to see a particular
band at a given time, on a given computer/station.  To set up
the AR cluster to send me only one bands worth of info, the
moment I change bands, I have no idea of what spots are on that
band.

Chad WE9V

http://www.ve7cc.net

Try it, you just might like it.