Re: [WriteLog] sound card compatibility

To: <jclark@brownjanitorsupply.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] sound card compatibility
From: "Ric Plummer" <ricp@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 21:53:19 -0000
My experience is that with sound cards that have the 20 db boost ability,
that the Heil works just fine, and with the levels set properly,
you can't distinguish it from plugging it into the rig directly.
SO, that's what we do and all works fine.
It does take a while to get all the levels set properly,
but it is time well invested.
Ric KV1W