[WriteLog] Cosmetic changes and question

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Cosmetic changes and question
From: "" <jclark@brownjanitorsupply.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 13:35:47 -0500
During the CQWW contest I had some trouble with the search and pounce memory
window. In my haste I would accidently hit the store button instead of the
recall button and lose the information on the station that I wanted to go back
to. This windows coloring is pretty bland and the use of differant colored
buttons would be helpful. Does not seem like a big programing issue.

Along the same line of thought. I noticed that in a couple of the windows I can
change the color of the the background color. Maybe the font too but I can't
remember for sure. But is it possible to do that on all the windows.

John
N5ER