RE: [WriteLog] New User Question About CW & Soundboard

To: "'Eric Hilding'" <eric@hilding.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] New User Question About CW & Soundboard
From: "Don Cassel" <doncassel@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 08:17:06 -0500
Try searching for "memory". You will find that help does not always use the
terms you expect so you will need to be a little creative.

Soundboard settings will need to be modified to use WL. I seem to recall
some add-in software mentioned at one time on this reflector that you can
use to save your soundboard settings. Maybe someone else can recall the
location of this software. I'm just resigned to the fact that when I use
Writelog for Rtty or CW I will need to adjust the volume and maybe other
settings.

73, Don VE3XD