Re: [WriteLog] Serial number in letters

To: eric@k3na.org
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Serial number in letters
From: Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 <faunt@panix.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:46:50 -0500 (EST)
Is that only for CW "cut" numbers, or does it also work for RTTY where
100 would be QPP?

And for cut numbers, is it dependent on having the cuts defined in
Writelog.ini?

The more I do with WL, the more I find it'll do.

73, doug

   Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:40:27 -0500
   From: Eric Scace K3NA <eric@k3na.org>

   Just type in the letters into any field which is tagged as
   "numeric" in the exchange parameter setup.  WL will convert the cut
   numbers to digit; i.e., ATT becomes 100.