[RTTY] Message Blocking

To: "rtty reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>,"WL Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Message Blocking
From: "k7wm" <k7wm@i10net.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 23:30:13 -0000
I need heeeeelp. Outlook Express is preventing me from receiving/opening
some messages with attachments. It greys out the "save attachment" and posts
the following message: OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments
in your email: ***.wl, ***.dat, ***.adi. Does anyone know how to configure
Outlook Express 6.0 to prevent attachment blocking or set what it blocks??
Any help appreciated as got to get this fixed before NAQP...73 de
Wayne k7wm@i10net.com
all outgoing messages scanned with Norton..