[WriteLog] CW Keying Setup

To: WriteLog Reflector <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW Keying Setup
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 06:41:41 -0800 (PST)
Just before the SS-CW contest, I quite Writelog to reboot the laptop.  Once I
quit the program the key line went closed and key the xmitter.  Well, I turned
off the vox and all was well.  The PC rebooted and I ran Writelog again, but
the key line still was in the "on"state.  I had to go in and define the CW port
again to get it to stop.  That is all well and dandy...a little bit of a
surprise.

But, why isn't the CW parameters stored in a file when you reload the log.  It
seems that would be a logical thing to do....instead of having to set up the CW
port again?

Just askin...
Lee - K0WA