[WriteLog] Band Map on 2nd VFO

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Band Map on 2nd VFO
From: "Barry N1EU" <n1eu@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:10:45 -0500
I finally upgraded my ancient v10.36 to 10.43 today. I've been curious ever since seeing that a 2nd VFO Bandmap feature was added in v10.40

I was surprised to find that if I click on a spot in the VFO-B bandmap, the frequency of VFO-
A was set and NOT VFO-B. In other words, there was no capability to actually set the frequency of VFO-B.

I'm curious - does anyone actually take advantage of the feature implemented in this manner? I've been aching for the capability to send spots directly to VFO-B of a rig with dual receivers and was thus a bit dissappointed. Doesn't it make sense for the VFO-B bandmap to control/set VFO-B and not just follow it?

Thanks & 73,
Barry N1EU
www.n1eu.com