[WriteLog] Keying DVK with WIN XP

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Keying DVK with WIN XP
From: "Vince" <rradiohham1@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 09:18:57 -0800
I have posted this on the site a couple of times, with no good answers as of
yet, maybe I did not make it clear as to what I would like to do, I will try
again.

I have just setup a new computer with Win XP home, and I am trying the get the
Windows sound card working with the DVK, what do I need to get the Writelog
program to key the rig on the parallel port or serial port. I did have this
working on the old computer (Win98) FB on the parallel port.

Thanks
Vince, K6BIR