[WriteLog] Setup for amplifier

To: "WriteLog" <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Setup for amplifier
From: "arholub" <arholub@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 19:50:07 -0000
Have:  WriteLog 10.42C
            Yaesu 920
            Henry non-qsk 2KD-5 amplifier
            Dell P-III, WinXP home

Problem:  When my Yaesu 920 manually keys the amplifier, the amplifier's
antenna relay remains closed during the keying, as it should.

When I key the Yaesu 920 with WriteLog 10.42C, the amplifier's antenna relay
follows the keying, as is SHOULDN'T.  This will burn out the antenna relay in
the amplifier.

Is there a setting in WriteLog that I should modify?  I have tried various
settings in the Yaesu 920 but they have no effect on the WriteLog keying.

Help

Doc
WA6OGO

Visit our web site, www.arholub.com, to get the latest news, computer class
information and Orange Coast College marine course information.