[WriteLog] An Interesting new Bandmap for Writelog users...

To: writelog@contesting.com, yccc@yccc.org,cq-contest@contesting.com, w5xd@writelog.contesting.com,alshovk@dxatlas.com, k1ttt@arrl.net, aa1nd@aol.com
Subject: [WriteLog] An Interesting new Bandmap for Writelog users...
From: Gerry Hull <windev@inetmarket.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:28:16 -0500
Hello Folks,

I have a piece of free software available for download.   It is a bandmap for
Writelog, which displays spots directly on a world map, with superimposed
greyline and/or propagation and/or zone information.   The software glues
together W5XD's Writelog and VE3NEA's DXAtlas.

Please go to the site and you'll see what I mean.

The software is in beta -- their may be minor bugs.   It's great if you have
a second monitor.

More info, a picure and download available at
http://www.customsoftware.tv/DXBandMap.

Please send your feedback to gerry@w1ve.com

73 es cu from K1IR in CQWW this weekend!

Happy Thanksgiving!