Re: [WriteLog] 2 monitor question

To: "K4SB" <k4sb@earthlink.net>, "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 2 monitor question
From: dh5hv@t-online.de (Jochen van Heek)
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 07:35:32 +0100
Hello Sir

I tested N1MM (sorry, bit out of the reflector, HI) but used, my laptop with
WIN XP and a second monitor to get all the windows working !
My laptop has a connector for an external screen, but can use both the same
time or divided into two fields.
Had my task line on the laptop and a blue monitor when starting up but then
I was able to place windows where ever I wanted !
Great experience to see the mouse disappear on the laptop screen and to find
back on a monitor next to the laptop...!

Jochen