[WriteLog] FRIEND.INI BY AF4Z

To: rtty@contesting.com, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] FRIEND.INI BY AF4Z
From: Siegfried.Semba@t-online.de
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 13:05:30 +0100 (CET)
Hi,

Don (AA5AU) does not longer carry a Friend.ini file on his site and
refered to AF4Z website and his Friend ini file.

Bob (VE6YR) had a great idea. I added AF4Z´s friend.ini to the
rtty-contest database. You will found now your call and name
in lists.

check it:
http://www.rtty-contest-scene.com

If the field is empty, your name is not in AF4Z´s friend.ini file or
with different names. Please edit or enter your name on AF4Z website:

http://www.af4z.com/ham

I will compare and update his file in my database of rtty-results.
There are many well known contester, who are not in the Friend.ini
file.
I don´t want create a new one. Please help AF4Z to create a really good
friend.ini  and use only the last version of friend.ini !!

73 de Sigi, DJ3NG

RTTY-CONTEST-SCENE
http://www.rtty-contest-scene.com