[WriteLog] RO4E and TO6M in CTY File?

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RO4E and TO6M in CTY File?
From: "Frank Grossman (WB2BXO)" <flgrossman@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 17:35:01 -0500
Just downloaded the latest country file, and ran the conversion routine.  Then
put these two calls into a CQWW CW test file, and found the countries (FR/j and
FM, respectively) are not being recognized.  Looked in the Writelog folder on
my hard drive, and saw that DXCCDOS.DAT and WAEDOS.DAT, along with the same
files in lower case (dxxccdos.dat and waedos.dat  were updated today, so I
believe my update ran.

I downloaded WL_CTY to My Documents, then ran the conversion program.  Should I
have copied it to ham/programs folder first?

Did I miss something?  Am I supposed to have upper and lowercase files with the
same names?   Or did the calls I tested with not make the update?

Will probably do SOSBLP on either 15 or 10, depending on propagation...

73 and GL in the 'test -- Frank WB2BXO