Re: [WriteLog] RE: Several Issues

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RE: Several Issues
From: Eric Hilding <eric@hilding.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:01:27 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 15 Dec 2003, Bob Naumann - N5NJ wrote:

> I'd like to see a user configurable timer that would return the focus after
> some # of seconds of not using any other open window while running an
> automatic CQ.
>
> Several times, I would get an answer after I had clicked on another window,
> and then I started typing the callsign, and windows closed, and I was in a
> panic to figure out how to get back.

BRILLIANT idea, Bob!!!

Personally, I find .ini files a pain-in-the-butt to go have to deal with
vs. a "Master" config approach such as most of the online web "Forum"
boards use (like InvisionBoard, PHPBB, etc., etc.).  So nice to have ONE
"Master" page to just go down into the sections and select all the
options...and NOT to have to fiddle with a separate .ini file!

73...