RE: [WriteLog] Re: issues--HOME key - return focus to log

To: WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Re: issues--HOME key - return focus to log
From: Eric Rosenberg <wd3q@starpower.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:57:00 -0500
I agree with Eric.

The additions being suggested are all interesting and could certainly be implemented.. but only if, as Eric states, "as long as there is a way to turn it off!"

That's the key!

One suggestion I would really like to see is a better way to get at the ini file. A pull down box with tabs for the various categories would be great. The ini file has been a big problem for me.

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC