[WriteLog] Croatian CW Contest

To: baldwin78@sbcglobal.net, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Croatian CW Contest
From: Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER <jan-eric.rehn@telia.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 15:36:55 +0000
Hello,

There is a module for Writelog done by 9A5K.
You can download it from:

http://sm3wmv.shacknet.nu/sm3w/writelog/CROCW.dll

Put the file in "Writelog/Programs/".

In DOS mode go to ../Writelog/Programs/
Type: regsvr32 crocw.dll

You'll get a message "DllRegisterServer in crocw.dll succeded" after you typed "regsvr32 crocw.dll"? When you type that, you need to be in the folder where all the programs and other dll-files for Writelog are and you need to do it in DOS mode.

After that Writelog will recognize the new dll-file and the Croatian CW Contest should be in the list of new contests next time you start Writelog.

The contest name is coming up as: 9A CW Contest

I can't guarantee this module is working. I got the information from another Swedish contester - SM3WMV / SM3W. I think both he and 9A5K are members of WWYC (World Wide Young Contesters). SM3WMV has tested the module and he couldn't find anything wrong with it.

I was first looking for the name "Croatian CW Contest" and didn't find it, but then I saw "9A CW Contest" at the very beginning of the list.

I have my Writelog program in C:\Ham\Writelog\Programs\
I copied the crocw.dll into that folder and after that I typed "regsvr32 crocw.dll".

I'm always using a shareware program called "Total Commander" instead of Windows own file manager. It's a much better file manager and at the bottom there is a window where you can type DOS commands. That's where I typed my command. Very convenient. If you like to have a look on that program, you'll find it at: http://www.ghisler.com/

Good luck!

73 de Jan
\\\|///
\\ ~ ~ //
( @ @ )
Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER - Contest call: 7S3A
SSA Contest Manager - SWEDEN
E-mail: <mailto:sm3cer@contesting.com>sm3cer@contesting.com - ICQ: 11074897
SM3CER Contest Service: <http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/>http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/
SK3BG Web Site: <http://www.sk3bg.se/>http://www.sk3bg.se/
Also QRV in MS or MM from: SI9AM - SK3IK - SL3ZV
K6U at WRTC-96 / Referee at WRTC-2000 and WRTC-2002