[WriteLog] 9A Contest Module

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] 9A Contest Module
From: Scott Nichols <snichols@mvosprey.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:26:36 -0400
Have downloaded the module for the 9A CW Contest, and am trying to run the 'regsvr32 crocw.dll' routine as described in an earlier post today...

The crocw.dll file is in the C:\ham\programs directory, where all the Writelog program files are...

I reboot to DOS mode and type regsvr32 crocw.dll (as the instructions say) but I keep getting a "Bad Command of Filename" error...

Tried it a half dozen times, all files are where they should be...

Anybody have success in loading this module ?

73,

Scott VE1OP