RE: [WriteLog] Bandmap on 2nd vfo

To: "Barry N1EU" <n1eu@hotmail.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Bandmap on 2nd vfo
From: "W. Wright, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 14:57:10 -0000
The Bandmap on 2nd VFO feature requires updating each individual rig
driver to support the feature as every rig manufacturer has invented
a different protocol (in the case of Yaesu--a different protocol for
just about every model they build). This update has been done only
as requested because somebody needs to test each one before it
can be released.

You are apparently the first volunteer for the FT-1000D. (2nd VFO
support not been a very high-demand item). Would you like to
test a rig driver?

Wayne