[WriteLog] WriteLog and RigBlaster Pro

To: <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog and RigBlaster Pro
From: "Ross Forbes" <Ross_Forbes@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 21:14:46 -0800
I'm sure there is a simple answer, but I haven't been able to figure this
one out.

I'm using a PC running Windows XP, and have a RigBlaster Pro going to my
Icom IC-706MKIIG.

If I use MixW, or MMITTY as stand alone programs with the RigBlaster Pro, I
am able to receive and transmit without any trouble.  However, if I close
everything down, and then bring up WriteLog, the minute I load WriteLog, it
puts the RigBlaster Pro into the transmit mode and won't  get out of
transmit. There must be a setting that I need to change, but I have not been
able to find it.  No matter what I set Ports configuration to, RigBlaster
always goes into transmit.  However the problem does not happen on the other
programs.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Ross