Re: [WriteLog] 10.44b problem with Summary sheet???

To: Phil Cooper <pcooper@guernsey.net>,"Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 10.44b problem with Summary sheet???
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 12:30:31 +0000
Gentleman,

The namedmul.ini file is an important part of the Writelog scoring logic on many contests.

You must have a updated file if you expect Writelog to keep score.

The version of namedmul.ini that you get with each full download is unfortunately old and it overwrites the correct version.

You can download the up to date version from the Writelog web site. I try to keep it current for all of you. But you must use it if you expect correct scores. You might keep a copy for the future. The latest version is correct up thru June to the best of my knowledge. Read the history and guidance files also to see what is going on.

Also the country file needs to be kept up to date if you want new calls to be recognized (like kl7 in florida)

Happy contesting,

Jerry, W6IHG