[WriteLog] 10.45 query!

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 10.45 query!
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 16:16:34 -0000
Hi all,

I've just installed WL10.45 in preparation for next weekends' FMRE RTTY
contest, and I found a problem!

If I use the NUMERIC keypad, all numbers except 1 work!
Whenever I press 1, it clears the entry window entirely, which is NOT good!

I tend to use that for entering serial numbers, especially when CQ'ing.

OK, I can use the top row of numbers, but that is not as easy.

I also had an oddity with the SHOW MULTS window. If I opened it, it showed
on the task bar, but wasn't visible. For some reason, it took several goes
at changing it in the INI file before I could get it to show.
It appears to have modified the INI file section to position this window at
X=3000 and Y=3000 !!!
Changing those vales to 300 worked.

Anyone got any bright ideas about the number 1 on the numeric keypad,
though, as I think this is important.

Cheers for now
Phil GU0SUP