[WriteLog] Re Don's post etc

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re Don's post etc
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 18:29:42 -0000
Hi all,

Sorry, but I didn't see Don's post before I sent my email, HOWEVER, although
that does sort the problem at the time, IT IS NOT SAVED, as per my second
post.

If you close Writelog for any reason - eg shut down overnight, have a PC
crash, or finish that contest and start another, you have to repeat this
procedure of going to the keyboard shortcuts and deleting the entries
against num. keypad 1 & 7. Try it!

I also agree that WL has implemented some very neat changes, and I am very
grateful to Wayne for including them.

Just as an aside, I suspect my ISP is delaying mail in and out, possibly due
to infected emails.

73 for now
Phil GU0SUP