RE: [WriteLog] CT Compatability

To: <kd0s@pie.midco.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] CT Compatability
From: "W. Wright, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 01:27:01 -0000
> After I upgraded to 10.45 I have lost the CT compatability feature.
> Not sure how this happened but when I placed CtCompatibleAccel=YES in the
> writelog.ini file it seems to change nothing.
> I reloaded writelog and even replaced the writelog.ini file with
> an old backup copy that was pre upgrade.

10.45 changes the way that INI entry is interpreted because now
you can individually assign any key on the keyboard.
There is a button on the new Tools Keyboard Shortcuts dialog in 10.45
designed just for the situation were you don't have the results
you think should.

It is labeled "Set To Defaults".

Wayne