Re: [WriteLog] fmre problems

To: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] fmre problems
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 01:50:05 +0000
I am watching the RCVD field. If anything shows there I put the cursor there and clear it, then prepare for a manual entry. It is a PITA, but still better than pencil and paper.

I probably missed several Qs early in the contest because I didn't notice right away. It maybe the module, not WL.

Years ago, my friend Forrest Gump told me: Sh*t happens...

Jerry W4UK