[WriteLog] Re: FMRE contest log problem

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: FMRE contest log problem
From: IronmanY2k <IronmanY2K@triathlete.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 11:59:08 -0800 (PST)
I had to enter MC for MIC.  I had discovered this by looking at the
multipliers.  You probably had one computer with the proper MexRtty.ini file.

I also had the problem with the serial # on subsequent QSOs with the same calls
on other bands but after discovering it, it was only a minor inconvenience.

73, Jim
AD6WL