Re: [WriteLog] maybe this will help you

To: "Writelog List" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] maybe this will help you
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 18:18:17 -0600
Yes!
Sorry, devil made me say that.
But it's true, as my particular motherboard came with an adapter to convert the
normal
bundle of power supply wires into a flat style.
So I had this flat type of torroid powered iron on that end, and the normal
round type
clamp on type of ferrite right at the exit of the power supply.

Now this may not help with rfi from your rig locking up your computer.
I used this to try and cut down on some of the computer noise that was always
finding it's
way smack dab on top of the weak DX station I needed.

It seems to have helped...in both directions.
It was one of those, "It can't hurt" type of things.