RE: [WriteLog] multi-keyer

To: "noel poulin" <noelhq@globetrotter.net>,<WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] multi-keyer
From: "Randy Thompson, K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:35:50 -0000
Yes, but...

No other software that I know supports it.  They could if they knew what
commands to send to the keyer via the serial port.

That said, you can still use it as a keyer and switching device.  The keyer
comes with an external speed control and switch.  What you won't have is a
way for the computer to send CW for you.

I use the multi-keyer as my keyer for all of my operating.  You do not have
to have WL running for it to work.  That is one of the main reasons I like
it so much.

Randy, K5ZD