[RTTY] AA5AU RTTY Callsign Update 2/12/04

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <WriteLog@contesting.com>,"RTTY Reflector" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] AA5AU RTTY Callsign Update 2/12/04
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 21:03:58 -0600
Updated AA5AU RTTY Callsign database on www.rttycontesting.com.

Received lots of new callsigns for this weekend's CQ WPX RTTY Contest.

22,685 total RTTY callsigns are not included in the database.

Direct download link is http://www.rttycontesting.com/aa5au_rtty040212.zip.

WriteLog users, download the zipped file and place aa5au_rtty040212.dta if your
c:\ham\programs\ directory.  Read the included readme.txt file for more
information.

And see http://www.rttycontesting.com/supercheck.html for using the .dta file
with WriteLog's Super Check Partial feature.

Also, just completed, a new RTTY SO2R article.  I spill the beans on everything
I know and could still remember!

http://www.rttycontesting.com/so2r.htm

The text formatting did not come out exactly right and I will eventually fix
that.  It's something like 25 pages, so print it and put in the bathroom for
good reading while sitting on the commode.  Or you can use it for something
else.

73, Don AA5AU