[WriteLog] YASEU FT1000MP V CW KEYING

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] YASEU FT1000MP V CW KEYING
From: John and Mary Powell <zl1bhq@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:26:51 +1300
Thanks to ;-

  Steve, KB3MM
  Charlie, WA3IIA and
  To, K4IE

for their responses and ideas. As your email addresses were omitted from the
reply headers I am unable ti thank you each individually. Essentially I intend
running WL directly into the CAT system of the 1000MP V and controlling the rig
from the computer (Notebook), which has only one serial port. Therefore my
options are somewhat restricted at present - the upcoming ARRL CW Test being
next weekend. I have, meantime opted to adopt LPT keying of the rig and control
the 1000MP from the keyboard. At present I will not being using a W5XD Keyer,
although I have a partially completed kit, which hopefully will be finished in
the near future.

Again, Steve, Charlie and Tom thanks for our replies and any further
information on what I intend to pursue will be appreciated.

73
John.  ZL1BHQ