Re: [WriteLog] low tones

To: <writelog@contesting.com>, "Jerry Pixton" <jpixton@shentel.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] low tones
From: "Ron St.Laurent ND5S" <r.stlaurent@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:28:21 -0500
Hi Jerry,

To clarify, I use FSK.  I must agree with you that using the TPF also sends
a lot of extra noise to the headsets.  It does it here so your radio is okay
(well, 2 data points confirm).  I will have to try the LSB-D which I have
not.  Having to reset each time the spot facility is used will be a bother
though.  Thanks for your comments.

Ron ND5S

Visit my Website at:
www.qsl.net/nd5s