Re: [WriteLog] Delayed repeat CQ

To: sneidars001@hawaii.rr.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Delayed repeat CQ
From: llindblom@juno.com
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:18:12 GMT
Hold down the ALT key and then hit T.  This should bring up a window allowing
you to enter a time value.  Use a value equal to the approximate length of your
CQ buffer plus whatever period of time you want to listen.  Hitting escape,
typing on the keyboard, or mouse clicking a call turns it off till the next
time you fit F1 or whatever your CQ key is.  To turn off Auto CQing hit ALT T
Again.  With Auto CQ enabled to change the time value because it is too short
or long hit ALT T  twice and the window where you set the time value should
reappear.

I hope I have this correct as I'm at work on a break and doing it from memory.

73 W0ETC/WI0WA

Larrry L in IA

-- "S. Sneidar" <sneidars001@hawaii.rr.com> wrote:
Hello Group. Have I missed something in reading the tutorial and help files?
Is there a feature which will generate the following scenerio?

1. transmit the "CQ TEST" (F11) message
2. wait 3/4 seconds and repeat CQ message et cetra until ESCAPE is depressed.

Tnx and Aloha, de sid ah6hh