Re: [WriteLog] update on log scroll

To: "S. Sneidar" <sneidars001@hawaii.rr.com>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] update on log scroll
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 12:43:16 +0000
Sid,

YES, YES YES

I have used Writelog for over four years and have never been able to make that function work. How simple once you know the answer! As many times as I have read the help files, it never registered that I would type the call sign or the number in the Entry window Call field and THEN press Ctl+G to search.

But now what does File, Find callsign in files... do?

Thanks, that part of the log scrolling does work once I do it right

Jerry, W6IHG