Re: [WriteLog] Networking

To: <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Networking
From: "WA9ALS - John" <ham_reflectors@wa9als.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 19:09:44 -0500
> 2. Tell the XYL not to move about so much.

I wish it were that simple!  I do have an HP printserver that might not have
been on the LAN the last time I did this - Anyone think that could have an
impact?  I don't know much about those, but I don't see why it would be
polling, and even if it did, not sure why it would cause the WL disconnect.
I still need ideas....

Recap problem - Easy connect, each can log and it is seen on other, but in
about 15-20 sec, the link is lost and computer B is asked for its logon
password again.  Tnx - John, WA9ALS