Re: [WriteLog] will the person who asked me how

To: FireBrick <w9ol@billnjudy.com>,Writelog List <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] will the person who asked me how
From: Joe <k0bx@qsl.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 01:52:39 +0000
This did not work on my Win98SE machine with Writelog.

The AR User program works fine. I wonder if there is a problem since I am using a DSL/Router and maybe it is blocking the 127.0.0.1 address?

Anyway, if anyone has it working with WIN98SE and can be of help, please contact me.

Joe K0BX

FireBrick wrote:
Setting up AR User (A FREE program) to feed cluster spots into Writelog is real
easy.
1. Start AR User to any cluster node you choose.
2. In Writelog, Packet Terminal window, Select File and Telnet
In the IP box type:
127.0.0.1 port 7300
click on OK
(IP address of 127.0.0.1 Port 7300 is your local host address on your computer)
It should be the same for everyone.
AR User has the easiest Filtering Setup I've found.