[WriteLog] TU commands

To: Writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] TU commands
From: "Steve Jarrett" <k4fj@myway.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:04:58 -0500 (EST)
 I have set up WriteLog 10.45M to use my HAL PCI-3000 as a TU under RttyRite.
All seems to work fine after I finally figured out the overlapping windows,
etc.  However, I have not figured out how to send commands to the TU such as
turning USOS on/off, setting the Print Squelch, and other commands.  It appears
that putting those commands in the writelog.ini section named RttyRite in the
form of TncInit1=, TncInit2=, and so forth, may be the way.  But, I don't know
what the syntax is for my PCI-3000 TU.  I didn't find the answer in RttyRite
Help files.Any help is appreciated.
73, Steve, K4FJ