[WriteLog] Frequency readout

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Frequency readout
From: "Richard Zalewski" <w7zr@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:40:44 -0700
I have IC 775 going to a CT-17 to a DB9 Com Port Input on the computer.  I
also use a Rigblaster plus.  The contest software I use is Writelog.

The Problem:

Sometime at the start, sometimes during the contest I do not get band
decoding.  Write log shows a rig but no frequency readout.  Sometimes by
booting the writelog software with a baud rate set below what the 775 is set
and then changing it after the program starts solves the program.  It is not
a problem caused by RF.

Any ideas anyone?

Tnx
Dick W7ZR

Richard Zalewski
Candidate Mohave County Supervisor District 3
"Integrity, Respect, Maturity"
www.mohavedistrict3.us